To increase the use of reservation distribution systems and develop clear common standards for car rental services in Europe, Middle East & Africa.
ACRISS delivers on its Objective through:
- Recommending Codes of Conduct to car rental companies relating to the quality and quantity of information that they provide to the users of electronic distribution systems
- Developing, recommending and implementing classification systems for vehicle, rate, location, and special equipment
- Formulating and recommending standards for GDS product enhancements and new functionality developments
- Provision of information for Travel Agents
- Help to increase confidence in the use of electronic distribution systems for booking car rental in Europe
- The promotion and adoption of ACRISS standards to non-members.