Further updates on ACRISS response to Covid-19
06 May 2020
As a follow up to our last news item of March 17, ACRISS has been supporting its members as new challenges and requirements arise from the Covid-19 pandemic. Some of our projects have been put on hold and others have continued as they are still important to car rental and transfer industries especially once travel restrictions are lifted. ACRISS is also looking at new projects/guidelines to meet these new challenges.
ACRISS has put together a Covid-19 page outlining some of the actions and items our car rental and transfer members are looking at in response to the current and future challenges and requirements. Our mission to provide the consumer with confidence to book car rental and transfers has never been so important.
For more information on how we are supporting our members and guidelines to consider see Covid-19 update
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 9 - Dec 2023
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022