Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
03 January 2023
Happy New Year and best wishes for 2023 from ACRISS!
With the new year, we are also happy to announce a new update on Electric Vehicle coding, reviewed and completed at the end of last year and also announced in our December newsletter (see previous news release). The update affects the fuel type coding for all EV cars (4th character of the car classification system) and allows more flexibility for our members and subscribers.
Please refer to our ACRISS Electric and Hybrid page on the website for more information or download the following link:
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings