ACRISS Members identify needs for standards to avoid misleading information in the Car Rental industry. A Project Team develops the standards to achieve the objectives within an agreed time frame. ACRISS Meetings enable full involvement with all Members and may include attendance by external interested parties, including, where necessary, ACRISS lawyers, to ensure all legal requirements are met both from an ACRISS perspective and in line with European requirements.
Once adopted, standards are audited for Member compliance. ACRISS provides education support and communication to the Travel Trade and encourages Industry adoption.
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner
- Update ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guides
- ACRISS Latest Newsletter Issue 4!