The table below shows the average CO2 g/km emissions by fuel type including EV and PHEV for each ACRISS Car Category. Hopefully these guidelines will prove a useful tool in gaining a better understanding on the environmental impact of the category of vehicles available.
CO2 emissions has many variables including driving conditions, driving style and regional variances which will affect the CO2 emissions used. The below guidelines are based on an average CO2 g/km emissions by category and fuel type.
|Fuel code||Fuel Type Definition||4th letter Matrix code|
|D||Diesel||R, N, D, Q|
|MHEV||Mild hybrid electric vehicle||H|
|HEV||Hybrid electric vehicle||H|
|PHEV||Plug-in hybrid vehicle||I|
|BEV||Battery electric vehicle||E or Cdepending on battery range|
Note: The values above are the average CO2 g/km emissions per ACRISS Car Category and are for guidance purposes only. The CO2 g/km emissions of a specific make and model within an ACRISS Car Category may differ from the averages displayed above.
- Vehicle Selling Guide
- Abbreviations/ Additional Features
- Optional Extras, Special Equipment and Ancillaries Codes
- Booking Tips
- Corporate Booking
- Code of Conduct
- Transfers VDSI
- Guidelines for CMA
- Health and Safety pledges
- Car Rental Check-in
- Contactless Rental
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner
- Update ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guides
- ACRISS Latest Newsletter Issue 4!