Our Guide to Greener cars
Introducing our Traffic Light guide to CO2 emissions efficiency in support for greener cars and towards net zero goals. The guide was devised by our experts based on CO2 emissions data taken from both WLTP and converted NDEC regulations.
CO2 emissions data is categorised according to the letter A+ to F using the same colour scheme as used in energy efficiency for appliances in Europe.
It is important to note that CO2 emissions can vary depending on driving conditions, driving style and environment. The CO2 emissions efficiency is to be used as a guideline only and is not guaranteed as it specific to a car model and will vary by model and model variants.
This Traffic light guide is easy to understand and can be used on websites and partner sites.
The guide also supports our existing CO2 Emissions Guideline based on average CO2 emissions data by category.
Source of data: Data produced by ACRISS experts from car manufacturer's technical specifications and based on WLTP and converted NDEC regulations. CO2 emissions has many variables including driving conditions, driving style and regional variances which will effect the CO2 emissions consumed.
- Car Classification Code
- ACRISS Car Codes Explained
- Commercial & Cargo Van/Truck Guidelines
- Car Code Search
- Pseudo Car Codes
- Vehicle Selling Guide
- Environmental & CO2 Emissions Guide
- ACRISS Car Codes and Algorithm
- SUV & Crossover update
- Car Type Definitions
- Electric and Hybrid Vehicles
- Fuel Type Guide
- CO2 Emissions Efficiency
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page