ACRISS Cloud (formerly known as ACRISS Image Cloud) was devised as an easy to implement solution to resolve the issue of outdated vehicle images and specifications. The system enables all the car rental companies to ‘push’ their vehicle image and fleet data to their preferred partners, rather than the partner having to come to the individual car rental companies.
It has and will expand to inclulde addional content as we look to faciliate to delivery of content to partners and provide a one stop solution for our members and partners.
ACRISS Cloud is able to support the individual data upload capabilities of each car rental company (in their own format), and convert that data into a single, partner preferred output regardless of source. Each car rental company is able to define their format as part of setting up their brand/brands in the application to ensure data upload is as simple as possible.
Export Partners can receive the data by several methods including email or push technologies.
ACRISS Cloud allows the car rental companies to provide fleet data as a full export or incremental export as frequently as they want. Once a new Export has been created the partner would receive it in the next scheduled export.
- How We Do It
- - Membership Types
- - Our Members
- - Our Constitution
- - Honorary Associates
- - Objectives
- - Achievements
- - Mission
- - History
- - Why Acriss?
- - Sustainability & Environmental Focus
- - Code of Conduct
- - ACRISS Constitution
- - ACRISS Cloud
- - ACRISS Car Codes
- - Dos and Don'ts
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 9 - Dec 2023
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022