ACRISS Location Codes Updated October 2019 from ACRISS Code of Conduct.
For the purposes of loading and displaying information, Travel Technology Providers, CRS Vendors, Car Rental Companies and Brokers shall use only the following codes definitions:
Car rentall location shall mean a manned fixed rental office where a Car Rental Company performs the business of renting cars during specified business hours.
- In Terminal - "T"
- Off Airport - "O"
Further indicators to be used alongside airport location codes:
IN Counter/Desk in Terminal and Walk to Vehicle
S-IN Counter/Desk in Terminal, Shuttle to Vehicle
S-ON Take Car Rental Shuttle to Counter/Desk on Airport
CALL Call for Car Company Pick Up.
SAON Take Airport Bus/Shuttle to Car Rental Locations on Airport Grounds *Not Car Rental Shuttle*
MULT Take Airport Bus/Shuttle to Central Point then Car Rental Shuttle to Location on Airport Grounds
OFF No Counter/Desk in Terminal, Car Rental Shuttle to Location Off Airport Grounds or Further than 8 KM
- Railway Station - "X"
- City - "C"
Terms of Reference
To be used in association with the city code
shall mean that the Location and vehicles available for rental are North of the particular city or town in question.
shall mean that the Location and vehicles available for rental are South of the particular city or town in question.
shall mean that the Location and vehicles available for rental are East of the particular city or town in question.
shall mean that the Location and vehicles available for rental are West of the particular city or town in question.
- Sea port - "P"
- Hotel - "H"
- Resort - "R"
- Military - "M"
- Fixed Base Operations (Small Private Airports) - "F"
Further details can be downloaded in Annex A of the ACRISS Code of Conduct
- Travel Agents
- GDS Format Guides
- Optional Extras, Special Equipment & Ancillaries
- Airport Location
- Booking Tips
- Abbreviations/ Additional Features
- Location Codes
- Car Type Definitions
- Contactless Rental
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner