ACRISS' Code of Conduct was created in 1992 for our car rental and Travel Technology members to follow and adhere to when providing information and services through computer reservation systems, GDS Global distribution systems and broker systems for all rentals locations in Europe.
Over the years the Code of Conduct has been updated with the latest information and rental requirements including new codes and definitions all of which were published in the relevant sections of our website.
In 2018 we added our newTransfers VDSI section and continued to update definitions and remove out of date information.
In October 2019 we completed a major change to our Code of Conduct since it was first created, in order to bring it up to date with a more modern feel and new requirements including new emphasis on the rules, responsabilities and practice of our members and associates within and around ACRISS whilst still aiming to provide all the information and guidelines necessary to book both car rental and transfers through all forms of electronic distribution systems.
The Code is available to download below and includes 7 Annexes which are already referenced on the website.
Updated July 2023
Click here to download our ACRISS Code of Conduct
- ANNEX C - Optional Extras, Special equipment and Ancillaries codes – see Extras/Special Equipment/Ancillaries
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page