Transfers - VDSI (Vehicle with Driver Service Industry)
ACRISS has expanded its portfolio to include the emerging Vehicle with Driver Service Industry (VDSI) — often referred to as Transfers or Chauffeur Service within the Travel industry.
A set of standards have been defined for the Transfers (VDSI) — as previously done for the car rental industry — and has been put in place to protect the rights and safety of consumers, to promote fair trade and a healthy competition among service providers, and to display accurate and clear information in the marketplace.
These standards have been developped and supported with the help of our VDSI Transfer associates and technology partners, working together to define and agree standards that support and promote their industry, providing confidence to customers when booking online or via any electronic device, promote the use of reservation distribution systems and ensure the prevention of unfair or deceptive trade practices.
Special acknowledgement is given to Blacklane as our first VDSI Transfer associate and Amadeus, one of our travel technology partners leading the projects on behalf of ACRISS, as well as Taxitender, Karhoo, MyCab and Groundscope our VDSI Transfer associates who have contributed and supported ACRISS in this endeavour over the last few years.
In this section you will find the current VDSI standards and definitions as defined by ACRISS in cooperation with members of the industry and ACRISS Associates. For further details on these standards, or for more information on how to become an ACRISS Associate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfers VDSI
- Transfers Definitions
- Health & Safety Standards
- Transfers Service Categories and Standards
- Transfers Policies
- Transfers Optional Extras
- Transfers Selling Guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022
- New ACRISS CO2 Emissions guidelines and Environmental page
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 6 - July 2022
- ACRISS Welcomes Expedia as its newest Associate
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 5 and Seasons Greetings
- ACRISS Welcomes MarginFuel as its latest Associate Tech partner