Coronavirus / Covid-19 Update for ACRISS
17 March 2020
ACRISS recognises these are difficult and uncertain times for everyone especially for our industry. ACRISS remains available to support the industry especially our members and will continue its activities as best it can in the circumstances.
We feel it is important to keep supporting each other and keep working on our core business of developing and maintain standards for when travel resumes again.
It is also very important to us that everyone stays safe and healthy.
We have therefore taken steps to adapt to the new restrictions while still providing all the information you need.
- Our website will continue to be updated with relevant information and documentation/guides
- Email and telephone contact continues
- Face to face industry, project and Working Group meetings will be replaced with telephone conferencing via our ACRISS WebEx sessions
- All support and communication will continue but via email and telephone conference
- Regular Newsletters
Many thanks for your support and if you have any questions or suggestions please let us know.
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 9 - Dec 2023
- New updated ACRISS Vehicle Selling Guide and new languages available
- ACRISS Welcomes DiscoverCars.com as its latest Associate member
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 8 - July 2023
- Introducing our new Traffic Light CO2 Emissions Efficiency guide
- Happy New Year 2023 and New information on Electric Vehicle Coding
- ACRISS Newsletter Issue 7 Dec 2022